Introducing the Protective Safety Goggles by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Protective Safety Goggles perfect for woodworking, construction and professional workshop environments
- FEATURES: Special coating for anti-fog support, optimal scratch resistance and clear spectacles block 99.9% of harmful UV-A/UV-B light rays – complies withANSI Z87.1 and Z94.3
- PC LENS: Made with dual panel poly-carbonate, the non-polarized lenses offer a thin and ultra-lightweight profile when compared to glass or plastic safety glasses
- PANORAMIC: Ergonomically designed with a wide field of view that safeguards your eyes from all angles, keeping them protected from flying particles, dust and debris
- PERFECT FIT: Possesses a fully-adjustable elastic headband strap in addition to a dual molded rubber body that conforms to the shape of your face, without causing pressure points or discomfort. You can also wear these protective goggles over eyeglasses
These high quality protective goggles are intended to provide you with premium protection for an assortment of general purpose and workshop applications. They were designed with an ergonomic profile that not only fits comfortably to your face, but provides you with a panoramic field of view so that you receive optimal protection without compromising your peripheral vision. Whether indoors or out, they’ll give you the clarity needed to complete your projects with the eye security you deserve.
The POWERTEC Protective Safety Goggles were designed with an assortment of practical features perfect for any woodworker, construction project or workshop.
- Clear Poly-Carbonate Lenses: Provides you with an unhindered, 180 degree field of vision while giving you protection from dust and debris.
- UV Protection – Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV-A and UV-B light rays.
- Special Coating – Produces a convenient anti-fogging action, along with optimal scratch resistance on the outside for long-term durability.
- Universal Fit – Fully adjustable with a headband strap, ideal for individual head shapes.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov