Introducing the 125V/250V Paddle Switch by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Safety Power Tool Switch
- FUNCTION: Paddle switch provides enhanced workshop and power tool safety – works as the perfect power tool safety switch replacement that’s compatible with an assortment of table saws, drill press, disc sanders and other equipment
- FEATURES: Removable safety lock out key and an over-sized paddle for convenience and emergency stop placement to eliminate panicking and searching for the off-button
- RATINGS: Dual Voltage: 125V/250V | Rated current: 20 amps at 125V, 12 amps at 250V | IP40
- EASY TO USE: Made with a simple and straightforward plug-and-play design for a quick and easy installation – perfect for craftsman and woodworkers of all skill levels
This must-have workshop accessory primarily serves as a power on/off table saw switch, but operates effectively as a power-tool safeguard for both home and professional workshops. Whether you’re using it as a brand new addition to your set-up, or as an OEM replacement switch to your woodworking power tool set – this is one of the safest and most convenient switches available on the market.
The switch features a removable safety pull out to lock key to prevent accidental operations. It flaunts a simplistic design that possesses a 4-prong design with a 7/8” by 1-1/2” opening for a non-space consuming and easy installation. This paddle switch also has a compact profile with an easy-to-read and colorful panel – making it perfect for cluttered or limited space workshop applications.
Commonly Used Applications
- Table Saw
- Table Sander
- Band Saw
- Drill Press
- Router Table
- Cement Mixer Switch
- and other power tools!
Specifications and Standards
- Rated Voltage: 120V/220V
- Rated Current: 20amps at 125V | 12amps at 250V
- Approved by UL, CE, CSA, ETL, TUV standards
- IP40: Providing better protection
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov