Introducing the 8 inch Workbench Holdfast by POWERTEC.
These heavy duty clamping tools are designed to hold down small to mid-sized board, tubing and workpieces to the topside of your workbench while being worked on. Whether you're a professional woodworker or DIY enthusiasts, you'll find these handy accessories an absolute must-have for your workbench projects that require frequent clamping. They also make a great addition to your work bench dogs and hold downs assembly.
- INCLUDES: (two) 8-Inch Bench Holdfast with 3-1/2" reach
- FUNCTION: Works seamlessly with a work bench, providing a versatile hold-down clamping solution for small wooden boards to thick, mid-sized blocks or DIY projects that require constant or frequent shifting and adjustments
- APPLICATIONS: Works effectively for an assortment of woodworking jobs, including sanding, routing, cutting and other general purpose applications that require quick and easy clamping action for streamlined use
- EASY-TO-USE: Drill a 3/4" hole in your workbench top, put the shank in place, and simply tap it (once or twice) with a mallet to firmly secure it in place. To disengage, tap the backside of the vertical head to unwedge the hold fast and release your work stock
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Each holdfast is manufactured with strong, high quality metal and features a powder coated grey color with a rough "as cast" finish that grips the bench without marring the workpiece
- Cutting and Finishing
- General Woodworking
Premium Construction - Functional Design
Featuring a heavy duty construction, each holdfast has an "as cast" finish. Unlike some hold fast with slicker/smoother finishes, this practical version flaunts a rough texture that not only grips exceptionally well, but holds the stock without marring. Our holdfasts possess a 3-1/2 reach with a quick release design, and have been thoroughly tested on 1-1/2" to 4" boards with successful results.
Easy To Use
Simply drill a 3/4" (19.05mm) diameter workbench dog hole where required. Next, wedge in the holdfast and secure it with a firm tap using a mallet. Helpful Tip: 2 taps may be required depending on the thickness of your board. To disengage, tap the backside of the holdfast for a quick release.
Includes 2 Piece Set
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov