ntroducing the Replacement Ridgid Table Saw Dado Insert by POWERTEC.
This insert is specifically designed to serve as a high quality replacement throat plate for your Ridgid R4512 10 in.Cast Iron Table Saw. It’s the perfect alternative to the OEM Ridgid part number 80035003093.
- INCLUDES: (1) Dado Insert for the Ridgid R4512 Table Saw
- FUNCTION: Serves as a premium OEM replacement for the Ridgid R4512 dado throat plate (item # 080035003093)
- DESIGN FEATURES: This insert flaunts optimal flatness for a leveled application without the hassle of making constant adjustments, plus it’s constructed with a smooth, gloss finish that makes it easier to feed and slide your wood across onto the saw
- SECURE PLACEMENT: Comes with non-countersunk adjustment holes designed to provide perfect alignment, and is held in place by a tab that clips the back of the plate to the table, preventing your table saw throat plate from popping up while in use
- REMOVABLE: Possesses a built-in a finger hole conveniently located away from the blade, allowing you to safely lift up, pull out and detach the insert when needed
You’ll See… It Flat Out Works
This premium version of the insert is showcased by it’s exceptional flatness and finish. Whether you’re a professional woodworker or DIY enthusiast, you’ll find this to be an asset to both, your time and cost. Our completely flat profile delivers a leveled application, while the smooth finish allows for an easier feed and wood sliding action onto the table saw. This eliminates unnecessary stock friction, hands-on adjustments, and improves your workflow.
Being able to replace your original parts with top-of-the-line components is not only vital to your projects’ success, but your safety as well. Our industry leading engineers have manufactured a secure option that doesn’t randomly spring/ pop up while making cuts. This dado insert possesses (5) non-countersunk adjustment holes and a clip/ tab equipped along the back that’s designed to provide high precision alignment and accurate placement. The insert can be removed by utilizing the built-in safety finger hole to lift up and pull out the insert.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov