Introducing the 5” Key Hose Clamps by POWERTEC.
Commonly used to connect hoses to dust hoods, blast gates, connectors and other fittings - these keyed hose clamps can also be an essential accessory for connecting dryer vent hoses and other tubed connections. With it’s premium stainless steel construction and 5-1/8-Inch clamping capacity, this clamp will resist scale and will not rust - delivering a tight and optimal seal under a variety of environmental conditions.
- INCLUDES: 5” Key Type Hose Clamps – Pack of 5
- APPLICATION: Allows you to secure your ductwork hoses and connect dust collection hoses to dust hoods, connectors, 5 inch blast gates, and other dust collection fittings
- EASY TURN: Hose clamp allows you to simply use the thumb screw clamp to quickly loosen or tighten it without the use of tools
- QUALITY: Delivers a heavy duty, leak proof and corrosion resistant hose clamping tool constructed out of premium grade stainless steel
- VERSATILITY: Can be used indoor and outdoor for a wide assortment of home, automotive, and DIY woodworking applications – such as securing a dryer vent hose, duct work, piping, tubes, large cables and more
These hose clamps feature an easy-to-turn blue key (knob) made from a strong and durable polymer. The key is designed to make the securing and un-fastening of the hose much easier, by hand and without the use of any tools. This eliminates the knuckle busting associated with flat head screw drivers or tiny socket wrenches. Simply twist and tighten. It couldn’t be easier.
True Seal Connection
The clamps have an integral bridge component that steps over the tubing’s helical reinforcement, delivering a direct transfer of force to the connection, which helps eliminate hose detachment and pressure loss from leakage.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamping Capacity: 4-3/8” ~ 5”
- Clamp Width: 3/8”
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov