The POWERTEC 17002 Workbench Caster with Quick-Release Plates (4PK) allows for the quick, easy and secure attachment and detachment (or install and uninstall) of your caster wheels to your workbenches, cabinets, and furniture.
Simply fasten the powder-coated steel plates to your workstation/equipment, and attach the premium polyurethane 2-3/8” casters as needed. Handy quick-release locking pins provide a dependable plate/caster attachment. Each 2-3/8" urethane caster can support 100 lbs. (400 lbs. combined capacity) and offers a non-marring, smooth rolling action. Experience ease of movement with the caster's 360 degree pivoting action. Once casters are installed, simply press the foot pedal to elevate your workbench off the floor (3/4-Inch) and effortlessly move it to any desired location. When ideally placed, just lift up the foot pedal and lower bench/table firmly back onto the floor. Remove locking pins and casters for optimal work platform stability and to gain maximum working access around your workbench. Full clearance streamlines workflow, boosts productivity, and prevents possible tripping. In addition, the freed-up space underfoot allows for possible storage of any items you might like close by, such as dust collectors, toolboxes, etc. Each caster comes with complete installation hardware.
- Set includes 4 each of workbench casters, quick-release attachment plates, locking pins and 8 each of 1/4”-20 nylon locking nuts, flat washers and 1/4”-20 flat-head Philips head bolts
- Easily install and uninstall casters for smooth mobility when desired and rugged stability and maximum clearance around your workbench when needed
- Premium polyurethane wheels with steel caster frame insure maximum durability - and they won’t mar/streak your floor surfaces
- Black powder-coated steel caster plates with quick-release locking pins ensure easy and quick caster install and uninstall; drill 1/4” holes for optimal caster-plate installation
- Plate dimensions: 3-1/4” x 2-3/4”
Hassle-Free and Versatile Caster Installation
Ultra-convenient caster plates fasten to your heavy workbenches/equipment. They make it so easy to install casters when desired. When plates are installed on multiple machines, one set of casters can service them all. Easily attach and disengage caster with quick-release locking pins.
Durable Construction with Nonslip Foot Pedal
Powder-coated, extra thick, solid-steel caster plates and caster body ensures optimal wear/rust resistance and heavy-duty dependability. Anti-slip ridges on the foot lever allow for secure, easy and effective operation.
Non-Marring and Smooth Rolling Action
Polyurethane wheels (2-3/8" DIA) allow for smooth and controlled rolling and pivoting action (360-degrees), and they will not mar your shop or jobsite floor surfaces. This preferred caster wheel material is durable, long lasting, and will not become brittle and crack.
Easy Workbench Mobility
No height will be added to your workbench. Experience the flexibility and freedom of effortlessly lifting and moving your heavier workbenches from one place to another in and around your workshop or jobsite, with just a press of your foot.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov