Introducing the 2-Inch Face Clamp w/ Swivel Pad Set by POWERTEC.
These versatile clamping tools are perfect for a wide range of applications that require a tight and secure hold on your work stock – conveniently while you sand, saw, drill, weld, carve, craft, glue and more. Like having an extra set of hands available, these clamps possess adjustable swivel pads to hold your thick work pieces securely, while distributing pressure evenly to help keep your joints flushed on face frames or jigs firmly in place… without marring your work surface.
Intentionally designed for both, the professional and DIY hobbyist, these face frame clamps flaunt a host of beneficial features that allow you to work effectively and efficiently.
- Compact Sized: Perfect for tight-spaced projects.
- Ergonomic Profile: Has a one-handed design that allows you to secure your work piece with minimal effort.
- Molded Grips: Colored rubber-like padding provides comfortable handling with max grip action.
- Swivel Action: Provides seamless manual clamping action for project versatility.
- Non-Marring: Large clamp pads protect your work stock from damage while applying maximum clamping pressure.
- Heavy-Duty Build: The face clamp frame is constructed out of rugged plated steel for long-term durability.
Commonly Used Projects
- Cabinet Making
- Pocket Hole Joinery (alternative)
- DIY Repairs
Product Dimensions & Specifications
Overall Length: 7-Inches (178mm)
Clamp Jaw Capacity: 2-Inches (50mm)
Swivel Steel Pads: 1-3/4” dia x 7/8” x 7/8”
Throat (Reach): 2”
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov