Introducing the 6” Extra Thick Spiral Sewn Mounted Buffing Wheel by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (2) Six Inch Buffing Wheels for Bench Grinder
- FUNCTION: Primarily used to smoothen and shine metals and other materials using cutting compounds or rouges, offering reliable and professional looking results
- FEATURES: These cotton polishing wheels possess an extra thick configuration for durability and added polishing surface - PLUS flaunts pre-raked faces with a spiral sewn design which firmly holds the 80 ply formation together for enhanced hardening and balanced compound distributing pressure
- VERSATILE: Works exceptionally well for post sanding, jewelry and metal polishing, residue etching, blade/ knife sharpening kits and other applications that require buffed or polished aluminum, brass, stainless steel, chrome and acrylic
- SPECIFICATIONS: 6 inch Wheel Face, 80 ply Cotton Material and features a 1/2” center arbor hole that accommodates most bench grinders, buffers and polishers
A vital component to most buffing applications, these cotton wheels are terrific for polishing wood, steel and other metals. It features an extra-thick 80 ply design that has been spirally sewn together, offering controlled hardness of buff and allows more pressure to be used. The high quality composition gives you greater wear resistance and reliability for professional looking polishing work.
These buffing wheel tools are excellent for carrying compounds and balanced distribution. They deliver optimal project versatility - including automotive trimming, metal cutting, jewelry polishing, and post sanding applications. They can even give your knife blades a final buff finish with exceptional luster.
- Cast Iron
- Hard Wood
- Stainless Steel
The wheel faces are pre-raked for immediate compound acceptance. They have a 1/2” arbor hole suitable for most standard sized bench buffers, grinders and polishing machines. Please Note: Due to its fine cotton construction, you may experience tiny flying fibre during your first usage.
*For Optimal Compatibility See the POWERTEC BF600 6 Inch Heavy Duty Bench Buffer Machine
Arbor Hole: ½"
Thickness: 1" (80Ply)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov