Introducing the Miter T Locking Bolts by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (10) Miter T Locking Bolts
- FUNCTION: When utilized with t-slotted miter slots, these woodworking tools hold workstock in place for positioning and fixturing for a wide range of applications or any type of jig to your table saw, router table, or any tool with a standard 3/4" x 3/8" miter gauge slot
- CLAMP ACTION: Locking hardware seamlessly slides into and secures with its oversized t-slot mount and allows you to put clamping pressure anywhere along the flush-mounted T-slot T-track Table saw
- PRECISION and COMPATIBILITY: Allows t-slot stops to be made quickly from both ¾” and 1-1/2” stock – Ideal for hold downs, glue ups and jig fixture assembly
- DIMENSIONS: Length 2-inch | Threaded 1/4”-20 | Isolation Mount Oval Shaped Head .971” long by .882” wide by .106” thickness
This t slot hardware is designed with a larger head that fits t-slotted miter slots – intended to help with a variety of woodworking and metalworking applications for fixturing, holding and positioning work material. Similar to our T-Bolts, but these miter tops possess an enlarged oval shaped head that gives you greater project flexibility with many of your flat surface assemblies without disrupting your workflow. It allows stops to be made quickly from both ¾” and 1-1/2” stock, and can be used for both glue up and assembly. The threaded portion is 1/4”-20 and 2-inches long. These miter T locking bolts are also extremely useful and offer versatility for a wide an assortment of clamping jigs and fixtures.
These T-Locking bolts are designed to work with 3/4” x 3/8” t-slotted miter slots, usually found on table saws. They will not work with the double profile t-tracks.
10 x Miter T Locking Bolts
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov