Made specifically for the Bosch L-Boxx Organizers and the Click and Go Storage System, this replacement foam insert provides you with a cost effective alternative to the OEM. Designed with a pick & pluck composition, it can be fully customized to suit each individual tool – with over 3-inches of thick, optimal storage protection. It’s extremely easy to use and is versatile enough to accommodate a wide range of storage applications.
- INCLUDES: (1) Pre-Cut Foam Insert with a 16” length x 12-1/2” width x 3-3/4” thickness. The individual cubes are 1/2”
- FUNCTION: Allows you to store, organize, and transport your workshop tools and accessories with maximal impact resistance – Providing a protective layer of insulated padding
- EASY TO USE: Custom foam inserts are pre cut for 100% customization, allowing you to simply pick and pluck required sections to accommodate your specific power tools storage system requirements
- COMPATIBILITY: Specifically designed to serve as a foam inlay replacement for the Bosch L-Boxx2, this tool box padding accommodates an assortment of Click and Go Mobile Transport Systems and other powertool storage organizers
- VERSATILE: Can be utilized to protect an assortment of valuable items, audio/ video equipment, camera gear & lenses, guns, large batteries, and more
Offering a Personalized Experience... One Insert at a Time
Whether you're a professional contractor, carpenter, photographer or DIY woodworker - this pre-cut insert provides you with protective foam padding for your tool storage organizer. The insert features customizable foam inlays that push out and allow you to find the perfect fit to secure your valuables/tools. It’ll help prevent them from jarring loose or scraping against one another – causing unnecessary damage or scratches.
- Length: 16”
- Width: 12-1/2”
- Depth/Thickness: 3-3/8”
- Bottom Pad Thickness: 3/8”
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.