Powertec BD4600 Woodworking Belt Disc Sander
- Includes: heavy duty belt and disc sander combination flaunts a 4”x36” sanding belt, 6” sanding disc, A belt with 0° -90° tilt including a work support, a disc work table with 0° - 45° tilt, a heavy duty miter gauge, and a dust port
- Features: a 6-1/2 x 8-3/4 inch cast aluminum table that provides exceptional work support and tilts up to 45 degrees, precision tracking system, a safety key switch, and a quick release belt change; sturdy cast iron base and mounting hole prevent wobbling and walking
- 2-1 design: sanding machine is equipped with both, an abrasive Belt and disc Combo, large enough and perfectly sized to handle an assortment of sanding and woodworking applications
- Power: enhanced with a quiet but powerful 120V, 60 Hz, 1/2 HP (peak), 4. 3 amp induction motor delivers 1900 FPM For the belt and 3600 RPM for disc speed
- Dust pickup: This belt and disc sander Combo includes one 2-1/4” dust port which provides a tidy and effective dust collection
This premium 2-1 combination sander was designed to maximize your workspace, while delivering multi-functional sanding and woodworking applications. Amongst the top features, it comes equipped with a 4 x 36 inch belt and 5 inch disc. Both are conveniently located to offer an assortment of diverse functions and can be used in conjunction with the cast aluminum working table and miter gauge, used for high precision angle adjustments. Also, this machine is stacked with a sturdy, cast iron base that provides stability and minimal vibration while in operation.
Precision angled sanding
Table with miter gauge bevels from 0 - 45 degrees, allowing for precision angled sanding and accurate squaring of stock
Easy vertical and horizontal sanding
Belt tilts from 0-90 degree to accommodate to your workpiece and allow for easy vertical and horizontal sanding
Safety on and off switch
Safety on and off switch is easy to use and prevents accidental restarts
Dust port keeps dust and debris safely out of your way for easy cleanup
- Induction motor 120V, 60 Hz, 1/2 HP (peak), 4.3 Amps.
- Working table, 6-1/2" x 8-3/4"
- Belt size: 4" x 36"
- Belt Speed: 1900 FPM
- Disc Diameter: 6"
- Disc Speed: 3600 RPM.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood