Introducing the 15 oz Pour Over Brewer Carafe Maker & Permanent Filter by Blue Brew.
- INCLUDES: 15oz Glass Coffee Carafe and (1) Permanent Filter
- BARISTA-LIKE: Improve your brewing experience (& mornings) with this easy-to-use, premium quality tool that makes deliciously flavored pour over coffee at home or on-the-go
- POUR OVER CARAFE: Made with premium borosilicate glass delivering optimal clarity and ranged temperature resistance keeping your coffee fresher and hotter for longer periods - BPA free, with chemical, odor and corrosion resistance
- CONE FILTER: Engineered using high quality stainless steel mesh, it’s designed to extract all the flavorful oils that naturally produce a more robust, darker and pleasurable cup-o-joe
- ECO-FRIENDLY: 100% reusable, easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and eliminates the need to add expensive, less effective disposable paper filters to your shopping list
Whether you’re a novice or connoisseur, this manual coffee brewer is designed to help you get the most out of your coffee making experience. The carafe is made with non-porous borosilicate glass. In addition to it’s reputation for optimal clarity and toughness – this glass material is also protected against odors, chemicals and corrosion. The precise construction of this carafe comes with a perfectly placed handle, along with ranged temperature resistance. This allows you to pour your hot coffee comfortably, but also gives you the versatility to cover and place the carafe in the fridge for reheating or cold brew making. The stainless steel filter helps produce a stronger and darker cup of coffee, which contains more flavorful oils that give you that perfectly rich taste. Both items are dishwasher friendly.
6 Steps Away from the Perfect Cup-O-Coffee
- Begin by selecting your whole bean of choice, and grind it to a medium coarse ground (Blue Brew Coffee Grinder now available).
- Next, place the stainless steel cone filter into the top of the brewer carafe, and put your desired amount of grounded coffee (1 rounded tbs for every 5 oz is recommended).
- Wet your coffee grounds by pouring a small amount of hot (just below boiling) water, and let them steam for approx 30 seconds.
- After the grounds have bloomed, gently and consistently pour your hot water over the grounds in a spiraling motion to ensure that the grounds soak evenly.
- Once the desired amount of coffee is brewed, remove the filter with spent grounds. Put it aside.
- Lastly, pour your coffee into your favorite mug and bliss out.
Order the Blue Brew Pour Over Brewer Carafe & Filter today and discover the art of coffee making~