Introducing the EPDM Rubber Self-Adhesive Push Block Replacement Pad (3pk) by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (3) Self-Adhesive Replacement Pads for Push Blocks
- FUNCTION: Provides maximum strength grip to safely hold your work piece in place while jointing, ripping and/or routing
- COMPATIBILITY: These pads work exclusively with the POWERTEC 71451 Deluxe Table Saw Push Block and similar sized (15-13/16” x 2-5/8” x 3/16”) push block for table saws
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made with highly durable, shock absorbent, and weatherproof EPDM rubber foam material
- NON-MARRING: Possesses a non-abrasive profile, perfect for side-to-side and high friction movement without damaging your work surface or material
This exclusive package was specifically designed to replace your old, worn out foam rubber grip pads for your Push Blocks. Perfectly suitable for the POWERTEC 71451, they also are compatible with any deluxe table saw push block with 15-13/16” x 2-5/8” x 3/16” sized dimensions.
Able to provide a maximum strength grip to safely hold your workpieces in place, our foam rubber replacement pads offer a non-abrasive construction that’s able to withstand the high friction nature of jointing, ripping, routing and other woodworking applications - without marring your work surface or material.
- Rubber Material: EPDM
- Rubber Properties: Weather Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Shock Absorbent, Non-Marring
- Adhesive Type: Self Adhesive
- Grade: Commercial
- Color: Black
- Package Contains: 3 pcs
For #71338 foam rubber grip pad replacements see Powertec 71558
For # 71339 foam rubber grip pad replacements see Powertec 71556
(be sure to check your dimensions when using other brands)
POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools and accessories, machines, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovations, technology, and product development to the industry.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov