Introducing the EPDM Rubber Self-Adhesive Push Block Replacement Pad by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (3) Self-Adhesive Replacement Pads for Push Blocks
- FUNCTION: Provides maximum strength grip to safely hold your work piece in place while jointing, ripping and/or routing
- COMPATIBILITY: These pads work exclusively with the POWERTEC 71339 Deluxe Push Block and similar sized (5-3/4” x 2-7/8” x 3/16”) push block for table saws
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made with highly durable, shock absorbent, and weatherproof EPDM rubber foam material
- NON-MARRING: Possesses a non-abrasive profile, perfect for side-to-side and high friction movement without damaging your work surface or material
This exclusive package was specifically designed to replace your old, worn out foam rubber grip pads for your Push Blocks. Perfectly suitable for the POWERTEC 71339, they also are compatible with any deluxe table saw push block with 5-3/4” x 2-7/8” x 3/16” sized dimensions.
Able to provide a maximum strength grip to safely hold your workpieces in place, our foam rubber replacement pads offer a non-abrasive construction that’s able to withstand the high friction nature of jointing, ripping, routing and other woodworking applications - without marring your work surface or material.
- Rubber Material: EPDM
- Rubber Properties: Weather Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Shock Absorbent, Non-Marring
- Adhesive Type: Self Adhesive
- Grade: Commercial
- Color: Black
- Package Contains: 3 pcs
For #71338 foam rubber grip pad replacements see Powertec 71558
For #71451 foam rubber grip pad replacements see Powertec 71557
(be sure to check your dimensions when using other brands)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov