Introducing the Surface Mount Corner Brackets by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: Surface Mount Table Apron Corner Brackets (4 piece set) with mounting hardware screws, nuts & bolts
- APPLICATIONS: These mounting brackets are designed to produce a quick, sturdy and secure connection of the table legs and apron (skirt) to the tabletop – ultimately delivering optimal support and stability for old table repairs and/or hand crafted table reinforcements
- EASY TO INSTALL: Utilizing a double hanger bolt configuration, which eliminates leg wobble, the bracket offers a straight forward installation and comes with the individual mounting hardware required, including hanger bolts.
- PREMIUM BUILD: Our table apron brackets are engineered with thick, 18 gauge steel which possesses reduced susceptibility to denting, while possessing maximized strength and long-term durability
- DIMENSIONS: 2-5/8" x 3-3/8" Flat
Mounting Bracket Kit Contains
- (4) Corner Brackets
- (32) #8 Pan Head Screws
- (8) Hanger Bolts and nuts
These hardware brackets are designed to produce an easy and secure connection of the table legs and apron (also known as skirt) to the tabletop using a flat surface mounted application. Whether you’re working with a new, old or custom built table – these 4 corner brackets will eliminate wobbly legs, quickly reinforcing and stabilizing your leg-to-apron connection. They are well built and highly functional for a multitude of furniture woodworking projects, including all sorts of tables, desk and creative applications.
Each corner bracket is perfectly sized (2-5/8" x 3-3/8" flat) and crafted to suit a multitude of custom table projects. They are engineered with high precision, 18 gauge steel that delivers optimum strength and durability. Plus, they make for a more reliable connection than wooden brackets while requiring less long-term maintenance. You’ll find this exceptionally convenient for many of your leg-to-apron projects that require heavy duty and long-term support.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov