Introducing the Kerf Mount Corner Bracket by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: Kerf Corner Brackets (4 piece set) with mounting hardware screws, nuts & bolts
- APPLICATIONS: These mounting brackets fasten and secure table legs to frames and/or aprons, while providing optimal support – perfect for any vintage woodshop table, coffee table, padded stool or piano bench repair, or new construction.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The corner ends of the brace are designed to sit inside the sawblade cut line (also known as the kerf), and the table leg is then secured using a hanger bolt center hole or corner screws
- PREMIUM BUILD: Corner brace is engineered with thick, 18 gauge steel which possesses reduced susceptibility to denting, while possessing maximized strength and long-term durability
- DIMENSIONS: 2" x 4-1/2"
Mounting Bracket Kit Contains
- (4) Corner Brackets
- (16) #10 pan head screws
- (4) Hanger Bolts and nuts
These kerf brackets are designed to align, secure and fasten table legs to wooden frames and aprons. Commonly used for reinforcing wobbly legs on vintage tables or replacing old, cracked brackets for piano benches, these braces are essentially table leg stabilizers that are well built and highly functional for a multitude of furniture woodworking projects.
Each corner bracket is perfectly sized (2" x 4-1/2") and crafted for most common projects. They are engineered with high precision, 18 gauge steel that delivers optimum strength and durability. Plus, they make for a more reliable connection than wooden brackets while requiring less long-term maintenance. You’ll find this extremely convenient for many of your leg-to-table projects that require heavy duty and long-term support.
“If you’re looking to add stability to your old tables and chairs, give yourself some high quality reinforcements with the Kerf Mount Corner Brackets.”
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov