- INCLUDES: Two #1 Brackets (Male), Two #2 Brackets (Male), Four Female Brackets, and 32 Flat Head Wood Screws for mounting. All the components required to build a complete bed
- APPLICATIONS: Commonly used for building new beds or repairing bed rails, but are versatile enough for frames, headboards, footboards, and many other wood based furniture projects
- PREMIUM BUILD: Steel brackets are strong, durable and burr free with a premium zinc coat for a rust free and corrosion resistant profile
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: Comes with easy-to-read assembly instructions and each of brackets are labeled for your convenience (each rail requires the included #1 and a #2 set of brackets)
- MOUNTING HARDWARE: As a bonus, we’ve included two sets of #8 wood screws (5/8” and 1-1/4”) which allow you to align and lock the bed rails in place. One set for the rails, and one set for the thicker posts.
These bed rail brackets are primarily used to build new beds and/ or repair wooden bed rails. They can also be used for bed frames, headboards, footboards, bunk bed ladders, and other wooden based furniture. The brackets are 5-1/8” long and are designed to work with 6” or wider bed rail.
Easy To Install
Assembly instructions and mounting hardware have been included to make this set extremely simple to install and require no previous experience.
The brackets are burr free and made out of high quality steel for strength and long-term durability. A zinc coating is added to provide a rust free and corrosion resistant profile.
Package Contains (4 Sets of Brackets):
- (2) #1 Male Brackets
- (2) #2 Male Brackets
- (4) Female Brackets
- (16) #8 Flat Head Wood Screws 5/8”
- (16) #8 Flat Head Wood Screws 1-1/4”
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov