Introducing the Multi-Track T-Track by POWERTEC
This “must have” building and making solution allows you to greatly expand and optimize the utility, versatility and capability of your universal t-track assemblies, fixtures, jigs, sleds, etc.
- Includes: (one) 36 inch multi-t-track for woodworking
- Universal: these T-slot tracks are spaced 3/4” apart, 3/4” thick and work with the major accessory fasteners - 1/4'' T-bolts | 1/4'' Hex bolts | 5/16'' T-bolts
- T-track customization: you can immediately use this multi-track with your flip stops, fence-brackets, hold downs, SUB fences and more (sold separately) – or depending on your woodworking project, can be custom cut to suit your specific requirements
- Premium quality: featuring a solid construction, these extruded aluminum multi-tracks were engineered for high quality strength and durability
- Applications: once assembled, these aluminum extrusions can be used with table saws, band saws, routers and drill press tables – Your choices are limitless.
Streamlined, efficient Compatibilities
This ingenious component is compatible with POWERTEC universal t-tracks, as well as with a wide variety of t-track accessories with 1/4'' t-bolts, 1/4'' hex bolts and 5/16'' t-bolts. Tailor you t-track assembly with stops, flip stops, fence brackets, hold downs, sub fences – and more - for streamlined and satisfying productivity!
Invent New Possibilities
Quickly and easily customize your jig to the specifics of your particular project. Multi-track t-tracks offer the user multiple configuring options and can be used in both the vertical and horizontal planes. The possibilities are only limited by your unlimited imagination and creativity.
- 6 Integrated tracks; allows for easy t-track component attachment with 1/4'' t-bolts, 1/4'' hex bolts and 5/16'' t-bolts
- Use in your universal t-track systems
- Premium extruded-aluminum build ensures rugged durability and optimal utility
- Ideal for use in custom jigs, fixtures, fences, sleds and assemblies; enhances the functionality and potency of your benchtop operations
- Dimensions: 2-1/4” high x 36” long, 3/4” thick and the slots are spaced 3/4” apart, center to center
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov