Introducing the Dust Collector Hose Hangers by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (5) Dust hose mounting brackets, (10) screws and self tapping wall anchors
- APPLICATIONS: Used to attach and secure 4” vacuum hoses, clear pipes conduits and dust extraction system fittings to your wall, ceilings and under benches
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Manufactured with highly durable, anti-rust, corrosion resistant 24 gauge stainless steel for a strong, sturdy, and reliable hold
- EASY TO USE: Each pipe hanger bracket is equipped with pre-drilled holes for the included screws and anchors for the 2 screw mounting system
- HANGER/ BRACKET SIZE: 4 inch O.D. (tested: will actually stretch to fit schedule 40 PVC)
These hose hanger screw down clamps are designed to give your clear pipes, conduits and dust collection hoses a sturdy and secure mounting option. Perfect for ceilings, walls, under benches and more – each bracket is made with premium quality 24 gauge stainless steel and are ready to fit snugly around your 4” fittings to deliver firm mounting support. Additionally, they work well with 4” flexible dust hose and will actually stretch to fit schedule 40 PVC. Each hose hanger is constructed with a square flange with 2 mounting holes on each end and comes with the necessary screws and self-tapping anchors for a quick and easy installation.
These heavy duty pipe clamp fasteners will help you maintain a clutter-free workshop, while keeping your pipes and/ or hoses aligned and properly secured against your desired surface. Commonly used (4-inch) applications include:
- Vacuum Hose
- PVC Pipes
- Vinyl Hose
- Sewer Lines
- Rigid Pipes & Conduits
(5) Stainless Steel Brackets, 4-inch O.D
(10) #8 Pan Heads Screws, 1-1/4” long
(10) Self Tapping Dry Wall Anchors
POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools and accessories, machines, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovations, technology, and product development to the industry.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov