POWERTEC Vertical Quick-Release Toggle Clamp is a must-have addition to your jig assembly.
With its sturdy construction and efficient design, this essential tool ensures that you achieve a rock-solid grip on your work piece; providing a hold that won't slip. The grip with a minimum 90-degree angle for easy loading and unloading. Vinyl colored grips for easy identification and comfort. Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance. This versatile and handy clamp makes woodworking perfection a breeze.
- INCLUDES: (1) Vertical Handle Toggle Clamp 12130
- FUNCTION: An essential woodworking hand tool addition to your jig assembly, delivering dependable and secure vertical hold down clamp action for your work pieces, jigs and fixtures
- HOLDING CAPACITY: Vertical clamp can hold up to 200 lbs
- Clamp base: 1-3/8” x 1-7/8”.
- Mounting holes: 1/4” spaced 1-1/4” x 1- 5/16” apart.
- Clamp reach range from front of clamp base: 1/2” - 2-1/2”.
- Bolt length, including rubber foot: 2-1/2”.
- Clamp foot adjustable range from bottom of clamp arm: 1” - 1-1/2”.
- Clamp height, including handle, when clamped: 5-9/16”.
- Total length when clamped: 4-1/2”.
This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.