Introducing the 4.5 Inch Sanding Sleeves Assortment Pack by POWERTEC.
These spindle sander sleeves variety pack was designed to give your surfaces the perfect finish they deserve. Commonly used for sanding & polishing curves, material removal and resurfacing, these sander accessories work effectively on a wide variety of non-ferrous metal based and woodworking projects. Constructed out of aluminum oxide, these high performance abrasive sleeves feature a superior quality grain that delivers precision and professional quality results. This cost effective combo pack includes 4-1/2-Inch sandpaper sanding sleeves in 6 sizes and in three different grits to ensure you have exactly what you need in for perfect woodworking craftsmanship.
- INCLUDES: Professional grade aluminum oxide sanding sleeves in 3 grits ( 80, 120, 240 ) and six sizes ( 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3" ) – Pack of 18
- PERFECT FIT: These 4 ½ inch long spindle sander sleeves fit directly over the rubber sanding drum metal shaft
- PROFESSIONAL FINISH: Perfect oscillating sanders for woodworking projects, and used for sanding, resurfacing, abrading and polishing some metals and most soft and hard woods
- MADE TO LAST: Each sanding sleeve is carefully constructed from premium aluminum oxide to increase longevity and prevent loading
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with oscillating spindle sanders, including models from POWERTEC (item# OS1400, OS1000), Delta, Grizzly, Jet, Ryobi, and Wen
In 6 Different Diameters:
- 1/2 Inch
- 3/4 Inch
- 1 Inch
- 1-1/2 Inch
- 2 Inch
- 3 Inch
- 80 grit sleeves
- 120 grit sleeves
- 240 grit sleeves
- For use with most oscillating and spindle sanders.
- For best results and brand specific match, search Amazon for POWERTEC MODEL OS1400 & OS1000
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood