POWERTEC 6" Aluminum Oxide Sanding Discs offer fast, efficient, sharp and uniform cutting for sanding jobs that require tear resistant material and durability.
These easy to use sander accessories are designed to provide you with the ultimate finish to your wood working projects and applications. Each disc provides exceptional cutting power for high precision polishing and sanding. They are constructed out of aluminum oxide, delivering industrial strength grain that is durable with tough cutting edges, and designed to seamlessly integrate with any standard sanding application. Pressure Sensitive Adhesive In addition to an anti-clogging coating that reduces pitch buildup, these tear resistant sanding accessories are resin bonded and backed with the highest quality pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) providing you with an easy, dependable and secure installation of your sanding components (including air sanders, file shoes/pads, long-boards, sanding blocks, grips and other hand-held sanders).
- INCLUDES: Pack of (40) POWERTEC 6-inch Sanding Discs with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- FUNCTION: Delivers a fast, long lasting cut with a consistent sanding pattern for woodworking, metal working, automotive substrates, fiberglass, plastics, painted surfaces and more
- DESIGN: Made with premium open coat aluminum oxide sandpaper for exceptional durability and resistance to clogging or loading, and features PSA backing that allows for easy installation and removal, leaving an uncontaminated surface for the next disc
- VERSATILITY: Premium grade sanding disk designed for sanders, sanding blocks, file shoes/ pads, sanding tools and handheld sander applications
- Common Applications: Polishing Wood, Removing Paint/Varnish, Refinishing Surfaces, Smoothing Sharp Edges, Feather Edging
- Disc Size: 6-Inch
- Color: Gold
- Grit: 80/220/320/400
- Grain Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Backing: Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- Quantity: 40 Pieces
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood