Introducing the Pocket Hole Jig System Kit by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: The Jig Base, Clamp, Jig, and Dust Port (fully assembled), Base Plate for converting to portable unit, Step Drill and Stop Collar, Square Driver, Hex Wrenches, 50 Assorted Screws
- FUNCTION: Pocket hole jig set gives you a quick and easy way to drill perfect pocket holes in plywood, hardwood, and sheet (MDF) materials. It is suitable for a variety of DIY projects, including home improvements, bookcases & shelves, making new or refurbished old furniture, and constructing cabinetry
- FEATURES: This pocket hole jig tool is a portable and easy-to-use tool for woodworking projects. It features a dust port that removes debris and wood chips, making your work area clean and safe. The jig also has a screw chart for stock sizes and four ports for a larger range of hole spacing. Any pocket hole screw will work with this jig
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: The pocket hole jig has engraved scales in Imperial measurements, which will not wear off even after long-term use. They make it easy to get started without additional measuring devices. Simply loosen the thumbscrews, set the slider to the thickness of the material, and tighten the thumbscrews
- PREMIUM BUILD: The jig and base feature a blue, heavy duty aluminum body for long term durability. The drill sleeves are made to withstand the wear and tear commonly associated with drilling, dust collection and woodworking, and are positioned for accuracy and consistency time after time on the job
This pocket hole jig set is a versatile tool that can be used to join all kinds of woods, including some synthetic and composite materials. A valuable tool for any woodworker, it is easy to set up and use, making it a great option for beginners, hobbyist, and professionals alike who wish to build with wood. The jig allows you to drill pocket holes perfectly every time, resulting in sturdy and accurate joints.
- Secure: The quick-clamp, with adjustable foot, makes it easy to secure the jig to the board, so you can focus on drilling the pocket hole.
- Adjustable: The adjustable height of the pocket hole jig is a great feature for anyone who wants to be able to drill pocket holes in boards of different thicknesses. This is especially useful if you are working on a variety of woodworking projects.
- Dust Collection: The wood-chip relief and dust collection system is a great way to keep your work area clean and organized. This is especially important if you are drilling a lot of pocket holes, as it can help to prevent the build-up of wood chips and dust.
The pocket hole jig is made of anodized aluminum, making it durable and rust-resistant. The drill sleeves are positioned for accuracy and consistency. The jig also includes measurement markings engraved in Imperial units, so you can easily reference the thickness of your project materials.
The pocket hole jig comes with a variety of accessories, including a high quality stepped drill bit and stop collar, a square driver bit, a set of pocket screws, and detailed set-up instructions.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov