Introducing the Straight Edge Clamp Saw Guide 50" by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Straight Edge Clamp Saw Guide (50in)
- FUNCTION: Space-saving tools that allow you to make straight cuts on any workpiece with parallel edges. This clamp allows for full adjustability to accommodate materials 50 inches in length. It has low-profile jaws that enable the clamps to be used inverted, which provides an unobstructed work area
- EASY TO USE: Perfect for beginners as well as professional contractors, the straight edge clamps hold the materials and are easy to adjust. The fixed clamp at the end has a lever that you push down to lock it in place. With the locking lever released and the fixed clamp in position, draw the adjustable end clamp in and position firmly against the opposite end of the material
- APPLICATIONS: Perfect tools for making straight cuts on the materials. You can easily make high-precision cuts for a wide range of woodworking applications, including rotary saws, jig saws, circular table saws, routers and jointers
- PREMIUM BUILD: Constructed with a lightweight aluminum body and is 2-3/16 inches wide, providing the strength and rigidity needed to prevent the bar from bending under pressure while operating a router or circular saw, for long-term durability
This versatile tool set is perfect for woodworkers of all levels. They offer a simple locking system that ensures that these straight edge clamps mount quickly and easily to your material to guide your router or circular saw for a perfectly straight edge every time. They are a space-saving, all-in-one solution that will help you get the straightest cuts possible.
With its easy-to-use design, you can get perfectly straight cuts every time.
Each guide comes with one adjustable clamp and one fixed clamp that hold the workpiece securely and can be used for custom story stick applications. When clamped, the contractor guides show no play, and tightly maintains its grip.
This all-in-one clamp guide is adjustable to work over the full range up to 50 inches, and it has two double cut T-tracks on each guide that accepts 1/4"-20 T-bolts, 5/16"-18 T-bolts and 1/4"-20 Hex bolts. You can use the guide with a wide range of tools and you can be sure that it will meet your needs, including rotary saws, jig saws, circular table saws, routers and jointers. Also great for stacking glue panels without worrying about them tipping and crashing to the floor.
Easy to Use
- Place the straight edge clamp on the material.
- Align and position the straight edge clamp to your reference marks.
- Place the fixed clamp with locking lever against the edge of the material closest to you.
- With the locking lever released and the fixed clamp in position, draw the adjustable end clamp in and position firmly against the opposite end of the material.
- Once set and aligned, lock the lever.
(1) – 50-Inch/ 127cm Clamp Straight Edge Wood Cutting Table Saw Guide
POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools and accessories, machines, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovations, technology, and product development to the industry.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov