Introducing the Shelf Pin Drilling Jig w/ 1/4” Self Centering Bit by POWERTEC.
This handy jig is intended to provide you with quick, correctly spaced and highly accurate pin holes for your customized shelving, cabinetry and bookcase projects. The self-centering shelf bit jig spaces shelf pin holes 1-1/4” (32mm) apart and 1-7/16” (37mm) or 2-1/2” (64mm) from the edge of the frame (face frame and frameless applications). Well crafted and designed, it’s extremely easy-to-use and is made with a clear, transparent profile with laser cut accuracy that enables you to see your progress as you work – eliminating the guesswork of trying to drill accurately placed pin holes by yourself.
- INCLUDES: (1) Shelving Jig and 1/4” Self Centering Bit Set
- FUNCTION: Allows you to create quick, high precision and well spaced pin holes for your custom shelving, cabinetry and woodworking projects
- APPLICATIONS: An easy-to-use shelving jig commonly used for cabinet making, building book cases, making adjustable shelves and closet storage compartments, log joint drilling, hinge installations, plus much more
- FEATURES: Designed for face frame and frameless applications, indexing 11 holes for perfect alignment along the board, and a dual-way handle that mounts to either side of the template for different setback options. An indexing hole is providing in the jig allowing you to drill rows of holes longer than eleven.
- BUILD: The clear template is made with quality, lightweight acrylic plastic for high impact resistance and optimal transparency while you work – and was manufactured with laser cut accuracy
A Bit of Precision
This set includes a 1/4” self centering bit designed to stop at a set depth, providing you with precise and consistent results. It possesses a well-built, spring loaded construction intended for long-term usage.
Enough to Handle Your Needs
The jig also comes equipped with an ergonomically designed handle/fence that helps you align the template and securely hold it in place. It can mount to either side of the template, providing you with different setback options. The handle can also be detached.
(1) Shelf Drilling Template
- (1) Template Handle with (3) Assembly Pins
- (1) 1/4-inch Self-Centering Bit
- Instructions Included
19” Acrylic Template (actual size 5” x 18-15/16” x 1/8”)
Two rows of 11, 3/8” diameter holes – 1-1/4” vertically spaced apart
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.