Introducing the 4-Inch Dust Collection Fittings Connector by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: 4” Quick Connect Dust Port Coupler
- FUNCTION: Adapter joins fittings with 4” OD ports - Providing a fast and seamless connection between 4 inch OD dust collection accessories such as pipes, blast gates, elbows; To join two pieces of 4” ID hose, please see POWERTEC 70123 splice
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Tapered on both ends with optimal friction for a snug and secure fit
- PREMIUM BUILD: Made with impact resistant, heavy duty ABS plastic material ideal for the wear & tear commonly associated with collecting workshop saw dust, wood chips and abrasives
- DIMENSIONS: One end measures 4-1/4” O.D. | 3-31/32” I.D. and the other end measures 4-1/4” O.D. | 3-15/16” I.D. The smaller end helps improve fit due to tolerance mismatch. If your fitting is too tight or loose simply reverse the coupling.
This dust collection attachment provides you with a compact, versatile and convenient solution to connecting your 4” OD pipes, Y branches, T branches, elbows, blast gates and more. It comes equipped with dual tapered ends with 4" nominal I.D. openings that work exclusively with (and accept) 4” O.D. ports – and they don’t require tape or hose clamps. Possessing a highly durable ABS plastic construction, it delivers optimal friction for a snug and secure fit without impacting the effectiveness of your dust collection fittings. This quick connect disconnect tool is ideal for improved workflow or anyone multitasking between dust collector machines.
- Tapered End: 4-Inch nominal inner diameter end presses onto 4-Inch diameter tapered dust collection port
- Please Note: This item is intended for 4” OD dust collection fittings. It is not meant to connect a pair of 4” ID hoses together (SEE POWERTEC 70123)
4-Inch nominal ends measure tapered 4-1/4-Inch O.D. | 3-31/32-Inch I.D. and 4-1/4-Inch O.D. | 3-15/16-Inch I.D.
(1) Dust Collection Fitting Connector
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov