The POWERTEC 20323 Push/Pull Quick-Release Toggle Clamps, 100 lbs Capacity, 301A, 2PK, deliver a rock-solid grip on your stock when your project requires a push/pull holding-action that locks your workpiece, flush and tight, against a positive stop.
- Comes in handy 2PK, 100 lbs capacity.
- Essential for use with jigs, fixtures, assemblies and portable bases
- Push/pull action initiates solid workpiece hold; easy adjustability
- Constructed of zinc-plated, cold-rolled carbon steel for optimal durability and wear-resistance
- Large, plastic handle maximizes user comfort, safety and control
Their unique design features a high-utility cam/lever system to insure the ultimate in fastening security and stability. Their premium construction of zinc-plated, cold-rolled carbon steel effectively resists corrosion, and is the industry-grade material of choice for clamping components. These handy accessories boost woodworking safety, efficacy and versatility, and are essential for use in all your jigs, fixtures, and assemblies. Their quick and easy adjustability means customizing clamp to stock thickness and placement is hassle free. To utilize, just easily install base onto your jig/fixture, adjust the reach to suit your projects specific requirements, and pull handle back to insure optimal pushing force on your stock - it's that easy. The rubber clamping foot won't mar your stock surface, and the large, plastic handle supplies a comfortable and ergonomic grip. Streamline your projects with these efficient, well made components. Simple to install, adjust and use. Maximize utility, efficiency and woodworking satisfaction with the POWERTEC 20323 Push/Pull Quick-Release Toggle Clamps. We've got a secure grip on clamping perfection.
- Clamping Base Dimension: 1-5/16" to 1-1/16"
- Mounting slot measures: 5/32" DIA.
- Clamping range extends from 1-3/16" to 2-1/4"
- Bolt length (including rubber feet): 1"
- Clamp height capacity when fastened: 1-7/8"
- Total Clamp length (including handle) during use: 3" to 3-9/16"
This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.