The POWERTEC innovative and adjustable Push/Pull Quick-Release Toggle Clamp is a must-have addition to your jig assembly.
Ideal when work piece must be held by horizontal clamping action. With its sturdy steel construction, and efficient, high-performing push/pull clamping action, this power house of a clamp delivers a hold that is versatile in application and resists slippage. Featuring the unique ability to securely grip your workpiece in a vertical position, this handy tool maximizes work-surface clearance, leaving you free to create master craftsmanship - safely and with ease. Vinyl colored grip for easy identification and comfort. Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance. Streamline your projects with this ingenious device. Simple to install, adjust and use. Make it perfect with POWERTEC - perfectly easy, perfectly crafted.
- A rock-solid grip to install on jigs, tool fixtures, or movable bases
- Cold-rolled carbon Steel with Zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance
- Ideal when work piece must be held by horizontal clamping action
- 300 lb holding capacity; Complete with adjustable 5/16 -18 bolt
- Unique push/pull action allows you to hold workpiece in a vertical position
- Clamp base: 3-1/2” x 2-3/16”
- Mounting holes: 3/16” spaced 1-3/8” x 1- 1/8” apart
- Push rod range (without clamp bolt) from end of base to end of push rod: 11/16” - 2”
- Plunger bolt thread size: 5/16-18 by 1-1/2” long
- Clamp height, including handle, when clamped: 3-1/4”
- Total length when clamped (without clamp bolt): 5-9/16”
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.