Introducing the Zinc Plated Wood Inserts by POWERTEC.
These solid threaded inserts allow you to repair or reinforce threaded holes for your wood installations. Without the use of any special tools, these fasteners allow you to simply drill, tap, and thread. Whether you’re tapping into soft or hard wood - their premium design significantly reduces the possibility of stripping – getting you the most out of your hardware. Ultra useful when installing knobs, legs and other furniture parts and components for perfect furniture installations. A woodworker shop "must have", these exclusive 3/8 in. threaded inserts brass make for securely fastened wood projects and happy woodworkers - professional and DIY alike.
- INCLUDES: (50) Pack of 3/8"-16 zinc plated threaded inserts for wood working applications – 1” in length
- EASY TO USE: Install with a screwdriver - or optional drive tool - after drilling the appropriately sized hole - delivers a great user experience
- VERSATILE: Ideal for woodworking projects involving cherry, oak, maple, pine, plywood, and other hard and soft woods - as well as MDF and composite and plastic
- REQUIREMENTS: ½ inch drilled pilot hole recommended
- SPECS: 3/8"-16 Internal Threads | Insert Length: 1" Standard and 25mm Metric
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov