The POWERTEC UT1002 Universal Tool Stand With Split MDF Top is perfect for using a vast array of smaller, compact bench-top machines, power tools and accessories.
Constructed of heavy gauge steel with an expandable 14” by 25” split MDF top to accommodate a wide variety of different sized tools. This stand has a load capacity of 500 lbs and a storage shelf below, features adjustable non-skid foot pads and an adjustable foot for stabilizing on uneven surfaces.
- INCLUDES: (1) Universal Power Tool Stand
- APPLICATION: Ideal for supporting a variety of smaller, compact bench-top machines, power tools and accessories, while giving you a sturdy, yet small and dependable work surface
- FEATURES: 500 pound load capacity to accommodate a wide assortment of tools and equipment, adjustable foot pad for stability and a heavy gauge metal base powder coat finish for long-term durability
- NON-MARRING: Equipped with rubber feet that not only reduce equipment vibration, but they offer an anti-slip, skid free and non-abrasive profile that protects your floor for scuffs and scrapes
- Comes with easy-to-read instructions for a quick and straightforward assembly.
- Features dual shelves to provide additional storage and support to accommodate your needs.
- Possesses a heavy gauge steel construction to give you a sturdy frame with durability.
- Tool stand is portable and lite enough to move around your workshop with ease.
- Equipped with rubber, non-skid foot pads that are non-marring to help protect your floors and workshop surfaces.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Working Height: 32-Inches
- Distance Between Shelves: 15.5”
- Storage Shelf: 18” x 27”
- Expandable MDF Split Top with Ruled Surface: 14” x 25”, expands to 20” x 25”
- Footprint Measurements: 32-1/8” x 22-3/4”
- Frame Color: Black
- Material: Heavy Gauge Metal Base Powder Coat Finish
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov