Introducing the Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade by POWERTEC.
This premium bandsaw cutting blade was specifically designed to tackle soft/ non-ferrous metals and nickle based alloys. However, it’s also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects. The blades teeth were constructed with a triple-tempered high speed cobalt steel (M42), and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability.
- INCLUDES: (3) Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade
- FUNCTION: A premium bandsaw blade designed specifically for cutting non-ferrous metal (also known as soft metal), including aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and tin
- CUT TYPE: Raker Set teeth arrangement, all teeth arranged evenly for better cutting performance. Teeth per inch:
- 14 TPI
- 12 TPI
- 8/12 TPI
- 10/14 TPI
- SPECS: Made out of triple-tempered high speed M42 cobalt steel - 44-7/8 inches long, 1/2 inch wide (44-7/8" x 1/2" bandsaw blade) with 0.025 thickness
- COMPATIBLE: With all bandsaws using 44-7/8 x 1/2 inch blades
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood