Introducing the Professional Series Carbide Tipped Router Bit (10pc) Set by POWERTEC.
- 10pc Set INCLUDES: Corebox R1/8” x ¼” | V-Groove 90 degree ½” | Roundover R3/8” x 5/8” | Roman Ogee R1/4” x 21/32” | Chamfer 45 degree 13/32” | Flush Trim ½” x 1” | Straight ¼” x ¾” | Straight ¾” x 1-1/4” | Dovetail ½” x ½” | Mortise ½” x ¾” | Deluxe Storage Case
- FUNCTION: This complete router bit set contains the most popular profiles (straight, trimming, dovetail joinery and decorative edging) used by professionals for a wide range of routing applications, woodworking, edging, trimming, grooving and more
- CARBIDE TIPPED: Gives the heads an enhanced hardness that allows them to retain their cutting characteristics while performing longer without resharpening. They are also more resistant to wear and better equipped to handle extreme workloads
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Each bit features a balanced construction and design that greatly reduces kickback and allows minimal vibration for clean and high precision cuts and trims
- STORAGE CASE: Keep your carbide tips in our deluxe, reusable storage case. Both the clear top and black base are made with acrylic. The display top allows you to showcase your bits, while the base possesses a foam bit tray to keep your bits secure and well organized
This comprehensive 10-piece set provides you with a high quality assortment of router bits. We’ve put together this collection of bits designed to handle a wide range of woodworking applications, including edging, trimming, grooving, and router based projects.
The router bits are uniquely designed with our signature color-coded profiles and more importantly, micro-grain carbide heads for faster, high-precision wood cutting without binding. When compared to normal steel bits, these carbide cutting tools are far more effective and efficient – helping to reduce load stress on woodworking machines. They provide cleaner, straighter cuts and require less re-sharpening throughout their impressive lifespan. Together, these characteristics are intended to increase your workflow, while producing professional-looking results.
½ inch & ¼ inch shank suitable for all major routers such as Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ryobi & Black & Decker
For your convenience, the router bits are neatly packaged and stored in the included deluxe storage case. This storage case features a clear acrylic display top and solid black acrylic base with a foam router bit tray that allows you to keep your bits secure and organized.
Includes (one of each):
- Corebox R1/8” x ¼”
- V-Groove 90 degree ½”
- Roundover R3/8” x 5/8”
- Roman Ogee R1/4” x 21/32”
- Chamfer 45 degree 13/32”
- Flush Trim ½” x 1”
- Straight ¼” x ¾”
- Straight ¾” x 1-1/4”
- Dovetail ½” x ½”
- Mortise ½” x ¾”
- Deluxe Storage Case 8.5” x 3.5” x 4.33” (8.5”x3.5”x1.25” base)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov