Introducing the Dust Collection Hose and Hand Sander Pad Kit by POWERTEC.
This unique woodworking dust collection set provides you with a hand sander block designed for quick touch-ups for light and heavy duty projects, and includes an ultra flex dust collector hose and attachment set.
- INCLUDES: 15’ Hose with 2-1/4” Connector, 1” Quick Change Adapter, 1-1/2” Quick Change Adapter, Hand Sanding Block Tool with Built-in 1” Adapter, (50) Assorted Sander Pads
- FUNCTION: Sanding block hand sander provides you with an easy to grip and easy to load hook and loop sanding tool, while the dust collector hose pulls up dust and debris to keep your work area clean
- ASSORTED GRIT: Pads are made out of aluminum oxide sandpaper, feature a hook and loop design, and come in 5 assorted grits (40, 80, 120, 180 & 240) graded from coarse, medium, fine, to very fine for a wide range of sanding, woodworking and workshop dust extraction applications
- HOSE FITTINGS: Accommodate most standard shop vacuum with 2-1/4” ID ports, feature free range mobility with swivel adapters, and are constructed out of high quality rubber for long-term durability
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Sanding block comes with an assortment of grits to accommodate any sanding project, and the hose kit is compatible with many of your favorite tools with 1” and 1-1/2” OD ports, such as sanders, jointers, planers and dust extraction machines
- Dust hose made out of ultra flexible Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA), delivering high impact resistance and is designed to move seamlessly (kink-free) with your power tools for convenience and optimal workflow.
- Hose fittings that accommodate most shop vacuum ports, delivering free range mobility with swivel adapters, and are constructed out of high quality rubber for long-term durability
- 40 Grit Sandpaper – Suited for rough wood shaping and/or the removal of previous finishes and light coats.
- 80 Grit Sandpaper – Ideal for primary wood sanding, final shaping and removal of planning marks placed on work pieces.
- 120 Grit Sandpaper – A good fit for most DIY applications and home workshops that require final sanding before the work is completed.
- 180 Grit Sandpaper – This fine sanding option is commonly used with bare wood and furniture making. Also used to roughen glossy painted surfaces in preparation to applying another coat.
- 240 Grit Sandpaper – Perfect for all types of materials. Often used for secondary grinding or smoothing out wooden and painted surfaces with less precise requirements.
15’ Long (1-13/16” OD) Hose with 2-1/4” OD Connector
1” ID Quick Change Adapter
1-1/2” ID Quick Change Adapter
1 x Hand Sanding Block - 80mm X 130mm
Sander Pads (50 total):
10 x 40 grit
10 x 80 grit
10 x 120 grit
10 x 180 grit
10 x 240 grit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov