"Save time and hassle and increase project possibilities with these efficient clamps"
POWERTEC 5/16"-18 Cam Clamps
These high quality, ultra-useful clamps allow for the fast, easy clamping and release of work stock, hold-down fences, accessories - and more - in your jigs and fixtures. Featuring a longer slot in the clamp body, this updated clamp design successfully expands its clamping range. Save time and hassle and increase project possibilities with these efficient clamps.
- INCLUDES: (4) Cam Levers, (4) 3" T-Bolts, (4) Steel Washers, (4) Rubber Washers
- FUNCTION: Designed to provide you with a quick release and clamping tool for woodworking jigs and fixtures - perfect for high speed clamping and repetitive work
- FEATURES: A universal 5/16"-18 threaded insert, along with a secure cam-activated lock ensuring a quick lock and smooth release for a streamlined workflow
- APPLICATIONS: Cam clamps are ideal for hold down clamping projects, t-track, router or drill press table fence optimization, bench top operations, general purpose workshop needs and more
- BUILD: Possesses a high quality die cast aluminum construction and finished with a smooth blue anodized coating for wear resistance and long term use
These clamping levers were designed to provide you with a quick release mechanism for your woodworking clamping jigs and fixtures. Possessing a simple and straight-forward design, these cam levers offer a reliable and alternative option to knobs and other time consuming means of making adjustments. They will hold down and tightly secure your fences in place with optimal clamping force. Whether a professional or DIY enthusiast, working on a drill press or router application… you’ll find these clamps extremely handy and a must-have for streamlining your workflow for an assortment of situations.
Featuring a longer slot in the clamp body, our clamp design successfully expands its clamping range. Each lever was made with die cast aluminum and given a smooth blue anodized coating for corrosion resistance and long lasting durability.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov