Introducing the Dust Collection Cyclone Separator Lid Kit by POWERTEC.
- KIT INCLUDES: (1) Two Stage Cyclone Separator Lid, (1) Dust Port Elbow, (2) 3’ Flexible Hoses, (2) Quick Coupler Connectors, (2) Hose Clamps
- FUNCTION: Cyclone dust collection systems cause a vortex action to trap and collect dust & debris inside the bucket/ barrel before it enters the vacuum, helping to prevent a reduction of suction power.
- FEATURES: Lid possesses a foam gasket for a tight and reliable seal, elbow fitting on the inlet side to promote cyclonic air flow, ultra flex hoses that expand from 10” to 38-3/4 inches – giving you project versatility and leverage to maneuver your way around workshop machines and space
- APPLICATION: Quickly and easily converts your shop vacuum and standard five-gallon buckets container into a 2-stage cyclone dust collection system. Provides the necessary fittings required to connect ashop vac with a 2-1/4” ID inlet to a 2-1/2” OD diameter machine port. Perfect for woodworking, CNC machining, workshops and more
- PREMIUM: All cyclone dust collector components (excluding stainless steel hose clamps) are made with super lightweight clog-free ABS plastic material known for its temperature resistance and long-term durability
This dust collector cyclone separator accessories kit provides you with a versatile set of components designed to turn your shop vacuum and 5 gallon bucket (with a maximum diameter of 11-3/4”) into a 2-stage cyclone dust separator. It comes with a separator lid that allows you to optimized your dust collecting, along with the ability to trap larger debris and heavier wood shavings without compromising your shop vacuum.
- Cyclone style lid possesses a foam gasket for a reliable seal.
- Elbows fit the inlet side to promote cyclone air flow.
- Includes a pair of 3’ flexible hoses that expand from 10” – 38-3/4 inches.
- Threaded couplers to secure dust hoses while the tapered end allows an assortment of press-on attachments.
- Hose clamps constructed out of stainless steel to help secure dust collection fittings.
- All plastic components feature a rugged, all-black construction– offering high flexural strength, chemical/temperature resistance and long-term durability.
How The Cyclone System Works
The Cyclone Dust Collection System causes a vortex action inside the barrel/bucket to collect dust and debris before it enters your vacuum. This not only helps prevent the loss of suction power, but extends the life of your vacuum and filters while improving your overall workflow and efficiency. (The 5 gal bucket is sold separately).
(1) Dust Collection Cyclone Lid
(1) 2-1/2” Dust Port Elbow
(2) 2-1/2” ID Flexible Dust Hoses (POWERTEC 70198)
(2) 2-1/4” – 2-1/2” Quick Coupler Connectors
(2) Hose Clamps (gold)
Product Manual: View PDF file
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov