Introducing the 1-Inch x 20-Foot Aluminum Oxide Sanding Roll by POWERTEC
5 choices in Popularly Used Grits 150 (see 4RA2115), 240 (see 4RA2124), 320 (see 4RA2132), 400 (see 4RA2140) and 600 (see 4RA2160). Simply choose desired grit and enjoy convenience, durability and high-utility with the AO sandpaper.This increases the versatility of your sanding applications while preventing any unnecessary paper waste. Essential for sanding smaller objects or when sanding in hard to get to areas.
- INCLUDES: 1 abrasive roll of potent, fast cutting aluminum oxide material that is 1 inch wide and 20 Ft long
5 choices in Popularly Used Grits 150 (see 4RA2115), 240 (see 4RA2124), 320 (see 4RA2132), 400 (see 4RA2140) and 600 (see 4RA2160).
- FEATURES/VERSATILITY: great for sanding small objects and sanding in hard to reach areas; prevent waste and increase versatility with this handy sandpaper format
- HIGH QUALITY: Each sandpaper roll is constructed of premium AO abrasive sanding paper that is J-weight cloth backed for durability - AO ensures a freshly sharp, renewable cutting surface – and it’s open coated and resin bonded for uniform scratch patterns and cool cutting – plus paper itself is flexible enough for most applications
- APPLICATIONS: Typically used for turning applications – often called turners sandpaper – Great for use with your a lathe - and also for priming, shaping stock or filler, implementing rustic feather edging, removing paints/varnishes, or sanding wood, fiberglass and metal - such as metal piping
- GREAT VALUE: This handy grit sandpaper offers you a great user experience and all at a great price point
Ideal for So many Applications
Ideal for spindle and pen and pencil sanding as well as in jobs involving glass, fiberglass, composite, stone, jewelry and more.
Aluminum Oxide’s Effectiveness
Constructed of our aluminum oxide abrasive , which is an all-purpose premium cloth backed sandpaper that continually maintains the sharpness of its cutting surface to deliver optimal sanding action execution and insure long lasting use. Plus its resin bond feature ensures a cool cut that will not de-temper your valuable tools. You can create gorgeous furniture installations and make beautiful finishes in your projects, because our open coated AO abrasive delivers the uniform scratch patterns that make for outstanding results.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood