POWERTEC 20321 Horizontal Quick-Release Toggle Clamps are ideal for use in projects that require a rock-solid, non-marring horizontal hold on your workpieces.
The handle conveniently extends to the rear of the device during operation, providing a positive grip on your stock and allowing for greater workpiece clearance. Zinc-plated, cold-rolled carbon steel construction effectively resists corrosion, and is the industry-grade material of choice for clamping components. The rubber clamping feet won't mar your stock surface, and the red vinyl-coated handle ensures a comfortable and optimally placed grip. Maximize the efficacy and utility of your jigs, fixtures, assemblies and movable bases with these dependable components. Great for your smaller applications. We've got a secure grip on clamping perfection.
- INCLUDES: (4) Horizontal Quick Release Toggle Clamp
- FUNCTION: An essential hand tool and addition to your jig assembly, delivering a dependable and secure non-slip grip on your work pieces, jigs and fixtures
- DESIGN: A hold down toggle clamp constructed from cold-rolled carbon steel, possessing a low height design, a pressure adapter for easy depth adjustment and maximum clearance
- HOLDING CAPACITY: Toggle Clamp can hold up to 60 lbs.
- Clamping Base Dimension: 15/16" x 15/16"
- Mounting slot measures: 1/4" x 1/8"
- Clamping range extends from 1/4"- 3/4"
- Bolt length (including rubber feet): 1"
- Adjustment range from bottom of clamp arm: 1/4"- 1/2"
- Clamp height capacity when fastened: 3/4"
- Total Clamp length (including handle) during use: 3-3/16"; 60 lbs
This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.