The POWERTEC Workbench Caster 4-pack Set is the perfect solution for easily positioning your heavy workbench to any desired area in your shop. Simply push down on the foot pedals to elevate your workbench off the floor (3/4-Inch), move to preferred location, then lift up foot pedal to lower table firmly back onto the floor. Each 2-3/8" urethane caster can support 100 lbs. (400 lbs. combined capacity). Experience ease of movement with caster's 360 degree pivoting action. All mounting hardware included.
- CONTENTS: Workbench caster kit includes (4) swivel casters with 2-3/8” polyurethane wheels, pedal brackets and easy install mounting hardware
- HEAVY DUTY: Casters flaunt an extra-thick housing and durable stainless steel construction that supports up to an impressive 400lb lifting weight capacity per set
- VERSATILE: Our universal workbench mobile base kit is perfect for at-home and automotive garages, professional workshops, and anywhere mobilized workstations are required
- STEPDOWN CASTERS: Features an innovative design with a non-slip foot activated pedal mechanism that allows you to elevate and move your workbench for fast and easy mobility
- FREE PIVOTING: Swivel casters flaunt 360 degree pivoting action - offering functional versatility for an assortment of projects that require maneuverability and workstation flexibility
Durable Construction with Nonslip Foot Pedal
Powder-coated, extra thick, solid-steel caster body ensures optimal wear/rust resistance and heavy-duty dependability. Anti-slip ridges on the foot lever allow for secure, easy and effective operation.
Non-Marring and Smooth Rolling Action
Polyurethane wheels (2-3/8" DIA) allow for smooth and controlled rolling and pivoting action (360-degrees), and they will not mar your shop or jobsite floor surfaces. This preferred caster wheel material is durable, long lasting, and will not become brittle and crack
Predrilled mounting holes offer quick attachment. Installation hardware included.
Easy Workbench Mobility
These innovative casters will not affect the original height of your workbench. Experience the flexibility and freedom of effortlessly lifting and moving your heavier workbenches from one place to another in and around your workshop or jobsite, with just a press of your foot.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov