A compact powerhouse of convenience and high performance, the POWERTEC Wall Dust Collector maximizes both dust and woodchip extraction and workroom versatility in any small professional or hobby woodworking shop.
This unit has a powerful 1 HP motor with dual voltages 120/240. Featuring a streamlined design for easy portability, and a useful wall mounting capacity that insures optimum workroom organization and orderliness. With its hassle-free mobility, you collect dust and pollutants right at their origin in your shop; just attach dust-collector hose directly to whatever machine you are using and rest easy as this efficient machine successfully eliminates dust/chips from your workroom. The included 2.5-micron bag ensures optimum air quality, free from fine dust and pollutants. With cleaner air and work surfaces, you can enjoy the ultimate satisfaction of achieving your woodworking goals and dreams in an ideal working environment.
- Includes: (1) wall hanging dust collector with mounting bracket and (1) 2. 5 micron dust collector filter bag
- Reusable micron bag: ensures optimal air quality, free from harmful pollutants and fine dust particles – comes with built-in window to view dust level and an easy-dust disposal zipper
- Compact size is ideal for small Pro or hobby shop
- "Power specs: features 1 HP electric motor with dual voltages 120V/240V | 7 amp at 120V, 3. 5 amp at 240V; motor speed: 3450 RPM | airflow capacity - 537 CFM"
- "Compatibility: possesses a 4 inch Inlet port – allowing you to attach the dust-collector hose directly to whatever machine you are using "
- 1 HP Motor with dual voltages 120V/240V.
- 7 amp at 120V, 3.5 amp at 240V
- Motor speed: 3450 RPM
- Air flow capacity: 537 CFM
- Main Inlet Size: 4-Inch
- 44-Inch high with bag inflated
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov