Introducing the Heavy Duty 3/4” Pipe Clamp by POWERTEC.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: This 3/4” pipe clamp does not require threaded pipe, possesses a dual-sided disc clutch for easy positioning, and can be configured as a spreader for project versatility
- FEATURES: Holds 3x the clamping capacity of most similar sized pipe clamps, oversized clamp faces for added security, built in feet to sit firmly, and a universal fit for all 3/4” metal pipes
- NON-MARRING: Thermoplastic rubber jaw caps to help protect your wood workpiece from scratches – eliminate the need for added layers of protection such as scrap strips
- BUILD: Made with heavy duty, yet lightweight aluminum alloy for strength and durability. Possesses a baked enamel finish to provide protection against corrosion damage
- SPECIFICATIONS: Size ¾” Black Pipe | Clamping Faces 2-3/8” | Jaw Depth 2-5/16” | Clamping Force 2200lbs (1000kgs)
This clamping device is designed for professional woodworkers and DIY enthusiast looking to hold their workpiece (wood) in place while they craft, glue or drill. It’s an excellent replacement for pony clamps. The clamp is perfect for building tables, countertops, cabinets, wooden boxes, and so much more.
It flaunts a unique design that doesn’t require a threaded pipe and it can be configured as a workpiece spreader – providing you with a multi-functional woodworking tool that gives you optimal project versatility. Whether you’re using one clamp or two, you’ll immediately notice the difference in it’s practical design and build quality. It’s heavy duty aluminum alloy construction that keeps your wood steady as you work, and possesses a baked enamel finish for exceptional corrosion resistance.
- Exclusive “spreader” configuration that delivers versatility and improved workflow.
- 2200 pound clamping capacity. Three times more than most standard 3/4 inch pipe clamp.
- Dual sided sliding with built in feet that will keep your clamp firmly positioned.
- Over-sized (2-3/8”) clamping faces for added security.
- Non-marring clamp pads made out of TPR. They will help protect your stock from scratches and/or damage.
- Tail stop with multi-disc clutch for easy adjustment while holding work securely.
Pipe Size Compatibility: 3/4 inch
Jaw Depth: 2-5/16 inch
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov