Introducing the 5mm Shelf Pins/ Pegs by POWERTEC
These shelf pins are designed to provide premium support for shelving in your wood cabinets and furniture. Polished with a beautiful nickel finish, these high quality metal pegs fit perfectly into pre-drilled shelf pin holes. Featuring both a flat spoon design with a 5mm diameter shaft and a solid metal pin construction to offer you dependable and long-lasting shelf peg support. Metal shelf Pegs 5 mm ensure a perfect fit into your 5mm shelf holes. A great alternative to IKEA pegs for shelves. These well made shelf pins are great for replacing cheaper plastic pins in your furniture and shelving projects and repair.
- INCLUDES: Handy 25 PK, please see QP1101; 50PK, please see QP1102; 100PK, please see QP1103
- EASY TO USE: These flat spoon style pins can be installed by hand, and can fit into 5mm shelf holes without the need for complicated tools
- QUALITY: Plated with polished nickel for a heavy duty, reliable, and long-lasting shelf support function
- FUNCTION: Perfect for shelving installations, such as when needing to hold up shelves in your entertainment devices, cabinets, and bookshelves, and additionally can serve as handy replacement parts for IKEA Billy shelves
- STYLE: Flat spoon shelf pegs with stop
- SPECS: 5mm pin DIA, 5/16” pin shaft length
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.