POWERTEC 1.5-HP Dust Collector is an essential for any professional or home workshop. This multi-tasking unit quickly and successfully rids your shop environment of dust and debris right at its origin.
- Powerful 1.5-HP motor provides dual voltages of 120/240
- Designed for optimal portability/versatility allowing user to easily move dust collector capacity from machine to machine
- Air suction capacity measures at 1,250 CFM, allowing for optimal dust collecting action
- Features a 6-Inch Y-inch with two 4-Inch inlets for convenient usability
- Portable base dimension measures 21-1/2-Inch by 33-1/2-Inch
Designed for optimum portability, the POWERTEC 1.5-HP Dust Collector can be moved from one machine to another when desired, thus eliminating the need to create an entire fixed dust collection system, and then having to run ducts to each and every machine.
Featuring a large, easy-stop safety paddle that allows for quick and complete termination of power to the dust collector insures critical user and shop safety. A handy paddle-switch key is included to guard against any unpermitted use. Creating products that embody the utmost in safety, efficiency and high-performance is our committed aim.
And it performs to perfection. The unit's upper filter bag effectively cleans, purifies and filters the workshop air, capturing even the smallest fine dust, allergens, pollutants and particulate matter down to 2.5 microns in size. The clear, fresh air is returned from the filter back into the room, and the extracted dust/chips efficiently cascade downward into the collection bag. Just unclamp the lower collection bag for easy, quick debris disposal. The bags are made of hardy plastic and can be reused quite a bit. This outstanding dust-collecting unit ensures optimum air quality, free from fine dust and pollutants. With cleaner air and work surfaces, you can enjoy the ultimate satisfaction of achieving your woodworking goals and dreams in an ideal working environment.
- Mortor: 1.5 HP, 120/240V, 60 Hz, 1 phase
- Motor speed: 3450 RPM
- Air Capacity: 1250 CFM
- Main Inlet Size: 4-Inch
- Upper Bag: 2.5 Micron
- Lower Bag: plastic
- Portable Base: 21-1/2-Inch by 33-1/2-Inch
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov