The POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe Miter Saw Stand with Wheels and 110V Power Outlet is the ultimate portable saw workstation.
The stand is constructed with steel tubing and locking steel legs which provides a weight capacity up to 330 lbs. Miter saws, and other bench top saws and planers can be easily secured and removed with quick-dash release universal mounts. Two adjustable steel rollers support your workpiece along the stand length smoothly and accurately. Useful flip- down supports for lumber or material storage offer easy accessibility to work materials. The stand also includes a convenient 3-outlet power strip which makes being near an electric outlet unnecessary. For stability, the leveling feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces. For ease of mobility, this stand comes with two 8-inch rubber wheels; just roll the stand to your preferred location (and work away).
- Supports up to 330lbs. 8-Inch rubber wheels for easy transport
- Accommodates most 10" and 12" miter saws. Support arms extend to 79-1/4-Inch, retract to 46-Inch
- Spring-loaded locking legs for easy set-up and break down. Universal quick-release mounting brackets included
- Two 11-1/2" steel rollers insure a smooth feed
- Innovative mobile saw stand, constructed with round steel tubing
- Height: 31-7/8" (787 mm)
- Extended Width: 79-1/4" (2013 mm): Maximum Load Capacity: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Outlet Input Voltage: 125V AC
- Input Ampere: 15 Amps
- Net Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg)
- Gross Weight: 42 lbs. (19 kg)
POWERTEC MT4000 can safely be stored, with or without a saw attached, in the horizontal position. A foot or bracket is not provided that would allow for vertical storage. However, with the saw removed, the stand can be stored vertically if supported or lashed.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov