These tires are designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your bandsaw, while keeping it running smooth and safe. Made with premium polyurethane, these tires feature a strong and impact resistant profile that delivers optimal durability. More accommodating than both plastic and rubber, urethane tires can be stretched to fit your equipment and are specifically designed to stay in place without any type of adhesive. They do not rot or dry out. In addition, they feature a straightforward design, these tires are easy to remove, replace and install (depending on your specific needs). Includes instruction sheet.
- INCLUDES: (2) Urethane Bandsaw Tires, Instruction Sheet
- FUNCTION: These bandsaw accessories make for excellent replacement tires and are designed to fit any machine.
- VERSATILITY: Fits a wide range of band saws and popular brands, including Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, Porter Cable, Powermatic, and others
- NO ADHESIVE: Designed to stay in place without any type of adhesive, making installation (and removal) quick and easy for a smooth workflow
- QUALITY: Urethane tires possess more flexibility than plastics, a higher load resistance than rubber, and flaunt an impressive amount of impact resistance and durability when compared to factory tires
Options (Diameter x Width x Thickness)
- 9” x 1/2” by 0.095”
- 12” x 7/8” by 0.095”
- 14” x 1” by 0.095”
Designed to Work with a Wide Range of Branded Band Saws
- Porter Cable
- Harbor Freight
- Any bandsaw that requires each size tire
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov