- INCLUDES: (1) Whetstone Sharpening Stone
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for most grinding projects or for sharpening an assortment of tools, including: knives, precision tools, shears, blades, razors, woodworking chisels and more
- DUAL SIDED SHARPENING: Stone features two different grit types for two very distinctive uses. The coarse grit leaves edge to edge sharpness, similar to factory edges on knives, along with a frosted profile. The finer grit is perfect for enhancing the sharpness of an edge, while also being able to touch up the finish and polishing of an edge
- EASY TO USE: This waterstone sharpener possesses a straight-forward design that needs only water, and doesn’t require expensive honing oil
- DIMENSIONS: (L) 7-7/8 inches x (W) 2-3/4 inches x (H) 1-3/16 inches
- Material: Premium quality aluminum oxide
Possesses Double the Grit of Most Sharpening Stones (Coarse/ Fine)
Our grindstone is equipped with color coded, dual-sided grits, making it perfect for an assortment of grinding, sharpening and polishing applications. Coarse for optimal edge sharpening to improve cutting precision/ Fine for surface polishing and finishing to extend the life and performance of your knife.
- 71581 1000/6000 Grit
- 71582 400/1000 Grit
- 71583 3000/8000 Grit
Easy To Use Instructions
- Using water, soak the sharpening stone for 10 - 15 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as a benchtop, desk or table.
- Use the 3000 grit side for coarse grinding in a 10 - 30 degree angle. Use a bit of force to push the knife out, and then gently retract it. This process takes approximately several minutes.
- Use the 8000 grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about several minutes.
- After sharpening the blade, clean it with wet cloth or water, and then dry it.
- For additional cleaning, you can use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, and then placed it in a ventilated area to dry out.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov