Introducing the Single-Phase Magnetic Switch Box by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: 1-Phase Power Switch Box (magnetic starter) with wiring diagrams and printed instructions
- FUNCTION: Commonly used with textile machinery, drilling, table saws and other mechanical equipment, this electrical switch box directly controls your motor's power while also providing protection from workshop dust
- RATING: Single Phase, 220-240 volt, 8-12 amps, rated for 3 horsepower motors, CSA Certified
- COMPATIBILITY: Magnetic starter mounts directly to the equipment and works with popular brands such as the Delta Unisaw, Grizzly Shaper, and many others
- EASY TO USE: Features color coded ON/OFF push button control
This power switch box performs as a safeguard for you and your motorized electrical equipment. It's primarily used for mechanical equipment and heavy duty power tool applications or machines used for motors (including drilling machines, table saws, tapping machines, & more). This magnetic switch can serve as a great OEM replacement for many of your existing machine switches with an identical physical configuration.
Easy To Use Design
Not only does it feature a premium, heavy duty construction with a smooth exterior finish that protects the wiring from dust - this unit also provides a well outlined wiring diagram, both inside the box and top cover. Once wired and set up properly with the cover latched on securely, the box offers color coded ON/OFF buttons that work independently of one another to eliminate operational confusion.
Built-in Safety Measures
The automatic magnetic disconnect switch protects you from unexpected startups after a power interruption. When the motor draws too much current for an extended period, the magnetic switch uses its RA 30 thermal overload relay for protection, cutting off power to the motor.
Ratings & Specifications
- Voltage Rating: 220-240 V
- Rated Current Amps: 18-26 A
- Phase: 1 (single)
- Horsepower: 3
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov