Introducing the Exclusive Aluminum Workbench Dogs 3/4 (19mm) by POWERTEC.
Each premium peg clamp provides a tight, firm, non-sliding hold of your stock onto your workbench to allow for the utmost in precise, effective, and safe benchtop operations. A solid workpiece grip ensures you the optimal control to accomplish your best, most inspired work, quickly and with ease - and it enhances user safety for a great user experience. They fit perfectly into any 3/4 dog hole to facilitate optimal use on a wide variety or workbenches and worktables.
- Includes: (2) workbench dogs
- Function: These round workbench stops provide a secure and reliable hold on your wood Item – securing them along the edge or on top of your workbench while giving you optimal control, leverage and stock access
- Features: a practical design that not only increases the precision of your woodworking projects, but your (employees) safety as well – including a side spring for smooth dog sliding and a combination cross hatching face paired with a two Degree inward slope for proper work piece placement and stabilization
- Premium build: constructed from high quality aluminum, these bench dog hold downs possess a premium finish with exceptional toughness and flaunt corrosion resistant properties for long-term durability
- Specs: Total length of each bench dog is 2-3/8 inches with a slightly less than 3/4 inch diameter and a 5/8 inch flat bit Section - installs easily by drilling a 3/4” (19 mm) diameter bench dog hole
Spring Loaded Dependability and Multi features
A lateral tension spring delivers a quick and snug installation into your workbench for hassle-free utility. Designed with a slight 2-degree angled face that's scored with a crosshatched pattern, this efficient bench cookie optimizes the hold down clamp action on your stock. And because this bench stop is rotatable, it can easily and securely fasten a wide variety of stock shapes and sizes, both standard and irregular.
Lightweight Durability and Versatile Use
A high-quality aluminum construction means that these superior workbench dogs are durable and hardworking, yet light for easy maneuverability. Our workbench dogs can be efficiently used with bench vises for versatility. Last, but not least, their generous 2-3/8-Inch length allows for the easy accommodation to a wide array of benchtop thicknesses. These bench hold down stops get you started on your way to small bench to big workbench perfection.
Great For the Following Work bench Operations:
- Cutting & Sawing
- Painting & Finishing
- Gluing and
- and assembling projects
- Mechanical bench work
- Or use with a tail vise
- Bench vise
- Leg vise
- Or end vise jaws - and so much more...
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov