Just install under your cabinet’s edge/frame utilizing the pre-drilled mounting holes. Then proceed to find your desired level, fine-tune with the included 5mm hex wrench. Conveniently designed with integrated lips that absorb your cabinet’s weight - up to a solid 110 lbs. per leveler - for maximum dependability. The brackets are constructed of carbon steel for durability and lasting use. The swivel/tilt foot-glides easily adapt to the profile of your floor surfaces allowing for the utmost in even, level furniture placement. Because the footpads themselves are made out of nylon, they will not mar your flooring. To raise or lower the level, simply use the 5mm hex wrench, then securely lock by tightening locknut. Whether you are lifting your cabinets to an ideal height or compensating for uneven or slanted flooring, you can depend upon the versatility and efficacy of these well-made levelers. Installation screws are conveniently included. Small accessory, big help.
- FEATURES: 4 pack of lipped corner bracket levelers with easily adjustable leveling foot bolts, and nylon foot pads that will not mar your flooring or cabinet – (hex wrench and screws included)
- APPLICATIONS: An indoor/ outdoor corner bracket for heavy duty frame support and alignment for shelving units, cabinets, tables, TV mount, wood & more
- PREMIUM BUILT: Constructed from super carbon steel, these metal corner brackets are zinc plated for a professional looking installation display with sturdiness and stability
- EASY INSTALL: Features an easy-to-use, DIY design with pre-drilled mounting holes and screws that provide alignment and seamless placement; PLEASE NOTE: When installed in the corner of a cabinet, the bracket forms a triangle with the cabinet and the distance from the corner to the end that measures 3-1/2"
- SPECS: Overall Dimensions: 1-3/8" wide x 5- 3/4" long x 1" tall bracket with a 1/2" wide lip; leveling-foot bolt with M10-1. 5 threaded stud: 2-3/8” in length; 0-1-5/8” height adjustment range – Weight capacity: 110 lbs. per leveler
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov