Introducing the 2-1/4-Inch Fence Flip Stop by POWERTEC
- INCLUDES: (1) T-Track Flip Fence Stop (2-1/4 inches) with 5/16" T-Bolt
- FUNCTION: Creates optimized fence-top setups in your universal t-track assemblies, allowing you to set them to your desired measurement requirements and make repetitive cuts and drills without remeasuring
- FEATURES: A user-friendly design with an arm that conveniently flips down when needed and stays concealed when not in use, plus it slides up and down any fence with a top-mounted t-track and comfortably locks down with a 1" dia knob. The stop can be converted from the inboard to the out board position and the flip arm can be set for the right or left side of the body.
- UNIVERSAL: Works on single, double and multi-track assemblies - perfect for an assortment of woodworking and router table projects, such as making odd cuts or for updating your cross cut sleds, and other task (without the need for changing settings)
- BUILD: Possesses a high quality die cast aluminum construction and finished with a smooth blue anodized coating for wear resistance and long term use
This handy woodworking accessory allows you to create highly effective set-ups in your jigs and fixture assemblies. It features a universal design made to work with an assortment of t-tracks, sleds and is ideal for use with router tables, miter saws, drill presses and more. Made with anodized aluminum, it’s a well made flip stop that allows you to simply measure, set the stop position and flip it down. Now you can make perfectly uniform, repeatable cuts every time.
Easy to Use Features
- An easy-adjust 1” knob locks in your setting.
- Flaunts a handy flip-up, flip-down action to promote a streamlined workflow.
- The stops arm can be flipped up and out of the way when making odd cuts, without losing your setting.
- They conveniently clamp down parallel to your t- track and flush to your fence, effectively preventing side play.
This stop offers a unique design that works with universal and larger t-tracks (single, double & multi). It can be used in either the inboard, for single track applications, or the outboard position for use with double tracks and sacrificial boards. In addition, the flip arm can be moved to the left or right side of the body, providing complete flexibility for your application needs.
Our fence stops are made with die cast aluminum and given a smooth blue anodized coating for corrosion resistance and long lasting durability.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov