Introducing the Longboard Sandpaper Roll by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Longboard Sandpaper Roll w/ Premium Gold Grit Abrasive
- APPLICATIONS: Perfect for sanding in workshops and a wide range of automotive and woodworking applications, plastic shaping, body filler and feather edging, or paint removal projects
- VERSATILE: Sanding roll measures 2-3/4”x 25 yards and can be used with hand sanding blocks, contour sanding grips, file boards, pneumatic air file shoes/pads, longboards or other 2-3/4 inch wide profile sanders. It can be cut and customized in size or shape to suit the specific requirements of your project
- ABRASIVE: Aluminum oxide sandpaper is anti-clogging and extremely durable – giving you long-term consistency with repeatable results. It’s perfect for high precision sanding, polishing, and finishing various types of hardwoods and non-ferrous metals
- PSA: This sand paper roll features professional quality, yet lightweight pressure sensitive adhesive (sticky back adhesive) to ensure an easy and secure application without leaving a trace of adhesion
This woodworking sanding roll is intended to provide you with a premium sanding option for an assortment of woodworking, metalworking and automotive applications. It's an easy-to-use and lightweight abrasive that provides powerful, effective and efficient sanding action. Our sandpaper is commonly utilized for polishing or professional looking finishes. This item is perfect for most hardwoods, plastic, fiberglass, non-ferrous metals and other hard surfaces that require extremely fast, potent, and precise cutting action. In addition, it’s extremely easy to use and features PSA backing to ensure a quick, reliable and secure application.
Why Aluminum Oxide Abrasive?
- Abrasion Resistant
Commonly Used Applications
Automotive Auto-Body Repair
Fiberglass/ Body Filler Projects
Detailed Woodworking Applications
- Color: Gold
- Grit: 80 / 150 / 220 / 320 / 400
- Width: 2-3/4”
- Length: 25 yards (75 feet)
- Backing: Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Grain: Open Coat
(1) Sandpaper Roll
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood